Michele Chagnon-Holbrook, founder of Casabella Interiors, loves to pamper visitors by offering a resort-like experience in her guest bathroom. “The guest bathroom is always one of my favorite rooms to design,” she says. “I think of each one as a little jewel box.” For this guest bath, Chagnon-Holbrook has repurposed a chest into a unique sink. She also brings in a metallic bar cart to store towels and toiletries. A chandelier gives the space some glam.
1. MIR Mosaic Alaskan Pearl tile, Seven Tide, Boston, seventide.com
2. Vida Medium Orb by Fredrick Ramond for Hinkley Lighting, Waterspot, Boston Design Center, Natick, Mass., and Providence, Woonsocket, and Westerly, R.I., ardente.com
3. Zanzibar Trellis wallpaper, Schumacher, Boston Design Center, fschumacher.com
4. Drinks Are On Me bar cart by Caracole, Casabella Interiors
5. Santry freestanding cast-iron oval bathtub, Waterworks, Boston Design Center, waterworks.com
6. Square Graphic Inlay sink by Linkasink, Snow and Jones, Norwell and South Yarmouth, Mass., snowandjones.com
7. Pinna Paletta by Laura Kirar sink faucet in lacquered brass for Kallista, Snow and Jones
8. Mercury glass votive with preserved hydrangea in ice blue, Bougainvillea, bougainvilleahome.com
9. Jane chest by Gabby, Casabella Interiors
10. Gordian Knot guest towels by Matouk, La Petite Maison, Hingham, Mass., lapetitemaison.us
11. Epernay mirror by John-Richard, Casabella Interiors
12. Matteo robe in Sea by Matouk, La Petite Maison
13. Michele Chagnon-Holbrook
Michele Chagnon-Holbrook, Casabella Interiors, East Sandwich, Mass., casabellainteriors.com
The post Michele Chagnon-Holbrook’s Guest Bathroom is an Oasis appeared first on New England Home Magazine.